Intelligent Building Solutions
IM&M offers an entry point into the rapidly growing 'Intelligent Building Market'. Our software solution, IM&M Suite, can:
- Lower your carbon emissions
- Create better working environments
- Improve efficiencies in overlooked aspects of business and create huge savings
- Integrate all systems of your business infrastructure into one single view
Inspired by years of consulting in Business IT, we have created 'IM&M Suite' - a powerful suite of software tools to solve recurrent and common problems in business. As you would expect from our leading-edge technologies they are fully compliant with current data security trends and demands.
Get a real-time overview of how your workspaces are being used and make effective decisions to better utilise them.
Cabling is an essential infrastructure to any business. Our system is flexible enough to manage any cabling infrastructure your business has.
Keeping an eye on the life-cycle of all of your assets can maximise their value and reduce unneccessary loss to your business.
Our dynamic dashboard is fully customisable and highlights the most relevant and real-time information you need to manage your business.
- Typical workspace utilisation in businesses is only 40%. We can bring this up to 85% or more.
- Set up an agile work environment to maximise your workspaces even further.
- Automatic sensing with PIR sensors means data is real-time and accurate.
- Reduce energy use across large areas of your buildings by releasing unused workspaces.
- Easy modelling of complete network infrastructure, including copper, fibre and power infrastructure.
- Centralised drawing repository, maintaining a single source of truth for FM drawings across different products.
- Underpinning the ISO/IEC 18598 Automated Infrastructure Management (AIM) system standard.
- Reduce move and change costs by planning work ahead of time.
- Full life cycle management, from cradle to grave.
- Financial depreciation support for correct insurance value assessments.
- Automated asset survey data reduces the need for cumbersome manual surveys.
- Enforce DPL and security protocols to ensure sensitive data is wiped before disposal.
- Easily customise the dashboard with a multitude of widget options for your own bespoke business overview.
- Automatically reacts in real-time to changes across your entire business infrastructure.
- Suitable to be displayed on large smart displays across your buildings.
- Alerting system brings important conditions to your attention using impactful visual cues.
IM&M Suite is able to integrate with a multitude of popular protocols and software environments. It fits seamlessly into any IT infrastructure. IM&M Suite is able to integrate with the following:
Any Device, Anywhere
IM&M Suite has been optimised to suit all types of devices to make it truly portable and easy to use. Whether it's using a tablet to make occupancy audits, using a smartphone to update asset inventory or using a smart display across your departments to showcase intelligent widgets, they all seamlessly plug in to the IM&M Suite ecosystem.
We share our in-depth knowledge about Intelligent Buildings and interview other industry experts to discuss the latest innovative practices.
An introduction to intelligent buildings and how they can impact modern businesses.
We discuss the hidden cost savings of investing into a productive workplace environment.
We speak to Julian Barker from British Land to discuss smart buildings and a property manager's role in sustainablilty and placemaking.
We speak with Matt Marston, a smart building expert from WSP, about his experience of integrating smart technology into buildings.
We speak with Alex Edds, Director of Innovation at JLL, for his best tips on building management solutions and sustainability.
Phillip Ross, founder of UnWork, shares his insights and experience with Intelligent Buildings.
Actimo and Nico Consultancy are excited to announce their collaboration which is focused on the common goal of helping businesses make their working environments safe and secure for employees returning back to work post-COVID-19 lockdown.Read More
What Will Work Look Like After The Pandemic?
We are all probably looking forward to getting back to work, and whilst it is fun to be off for a while, it is starting to be a chore and if you love what you do and miss the comradery of your colleagues then being in “lockdown” has been a nightmare. But what is life going to be like?Read More
How IM&M Suite Can Help With The Return To Work
One of the biggest lessons we have learnt so far during the COVID-19 crisis is how quickly we can - when the governments and organisations are in unison - have a dramatic effect on the environment.Read More
Talk to us today to set up a free demo at a time convenient for you. We'll also use the time to let you know which areas of your business we can have the most impact. Whether you want to start reducing costs and increasing efficiencies in your business, or you want any other information about our products, please contact us.
IM&M - London Office20-22 Wenlock Road
Nico Consultancy2nd Floor
The Space Aldgate
30 Dukes Place
IM&M Hong Kong LimitedINTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CENTER
811, Tsimshatsui Centre, East Wing
66 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East
IM&M - Portsmouth OfficeUnit 4
The Oakwood Centre